Dates : 24-27 January 2013
Location : Carrousel du Louvre 99 rue de Rivoli 75001 PARIS
Opening times :
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday : 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday 27 January 2013, 10 am to 6 pm Retour haut de page
- Entrance fee for the general public and professionals : €10 per person
- Free entry on presentation of a Thermalies invitation
Access to the Carrousel du Louvre car park is via the tunnel in Avenue du Général Lemonnier. You can get to the tunnel via Quai des Tuileries from Place de la Concorde coming from the Rue de Rivoli or from Pont-Royal bridge if you are coming from the left bank. The car park has 600 parking spots for cars. When you are in the tunnel, at the traffic lights, follow the "Parking Carrousel du Louvre" signs.
Car Parks : 5 other car parks are located close to the Carrousel du Louvre : Saint Germain l’Auxerrois car park, Saint Honoré car park, Vendôme car park, Pyramides car park, Louvre des Antiquaires car park. Tel : 33 (0)1 53 45 22 70 Maximum Height : 1.90 metres
lines 1 and 7,
Palais Royal-Musée de Louvre Metro station
Direct access from the station to the Carrousel du Louvre
open from 8.30 am to 8.15 pm
lines 21- 27- 39- 81- 95,
Palais Royal bus stop Retour haut de page
- Taxi rank : place André Malraux - 75001 Paris - Tel : 01 42 60 61 40
- Taxi rank : 252 rue de Rivoli - 75001 Paris - Tel : 01 42 61 67 60
- Taxis Bleus : 0825 16 10 10
- Alpha Taxis : 01 45 85 85 85
- Taxis G7 : 01 47 39 47 39
Thanks to the SNCF “Exhibition” identification label, you can benefit from a discount of 20% in 1st and 2nd class on the whole long distance “Grandes Lignes” network (TGV, TER and other long distance trains, excluding journeys within the region on the Parisian transport network). Identification labels valid 15 days including at least one day of the exhibition. Further information from SNCF : 36 35 or www.sncf.fr
Identification labels are available on request by telephone on 01 73 28 15 72 or by e-mail at email@example.com (subject to availability)
By plane : RESERVED FOR THERMALIES EXHIBITORS
Discounts are being applied to a wide range of fares in all the transport classes (Espace Première, Espace Affaires, Tempo) on all Air France flights worldwide.
To get the preferential rate for Les Thermalies log on to : www.airfrance-globalmeetings.com.
You must keep the present document of the event as a receipt. You may be asked to justify using the discounted rate at any time during your journey. To find the Air France Agency nearest to your home consult : www.airfrance.com
With the aim of always offering you the best possible service, we have also made a hotel booking service available to you.
Specially selected hotels have agreed to offer preferential rates for the exclusive benefit of Thermalies exhibitors and visitors. Booking requests are dealt with in the order in which they arrive. In the event of your request not being satisfied, you will be offered other hotels of the same category.
To consult the list of hotels, the prices and to book :
A.T.I. agency - www.ati-abotel.com
Password : thermalies
Organiser’s Offices :
- Organiser’s offices located at the entrance to the exhibition
- One restaurant at the exhibition
- A bank in the shopping gallery
- A cloakroom is available at the entrance to the Thermalies Exhibition
- 45 shops in the shopping centre gallery of the Carrousel du Louvre are open 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm
- The fire brigade : Tel : 01 43 16 47 18 or contact the Organiser’s Office
- Police Station : 49 place du Marché St Honoré – 75001 PARIS – Tel : 01 47 03 60 00 or dial 17