LES THERMALIES, the essential exhibition to promote and sell your treatments and products to a targeted clientele
TAKE PART IN LES THERMALIES IN PARIS
- Market your cures, products and treatments to a targeted clientele
- Capitalise on a powerful communications campaign
- Develop loyalty from your customers with your new offerings
- Hold talks and/or workshops to shine a spotlight on your business
- Promote your new solutions to the media
A PREDOMINANTLY FEMALE VISITOR AUDIENCE
- Build a special relationship with a premium female clientele. Women account for 70% of visitors to Les Thermalies and come to the show to book spa breaks or treatments.
- 80% of visitors make purchases at the show
- The average basket is €1,130
2023 EXHIBITIONS KEY FIGURES
CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE
30 talks & special events
6 THEMED PAVILIONS TO MEET YOUR OWN TARGET AUDIENCE:
- FRENCH THALASSOTHERAPY
The latest trends in water therapy drawing on the benefits of sea products
- FRENCH THERMAL SPRINGS
Thermal cures of a range of conditions, and fitness or wellness holidays
- FOREIGN DESTINATIONS
Thalassotherapy, Spa and thermal treatment abroad
- LUXURY SPA
Prestigious establishments at which to wind down or reload, with customised treatment programs
- BALNEOTHERAPY DESIGN
Premium equipment and accessories for wellness professionals
- BATH SPACE
Bathroom showroom recreating at-home water therapy and a design-led boutique for all spa accessories (bathrobes, towels, swimsuits, etc)
- ANTI ANGEING / TREATMENTS
Cosmetics, nutri-cosmetics, institutes, clinics and other establishments dedicated to the prevention of aging.
NEW FEATURES IN 2023
- LES JEUDIS THERMALIES (THERMALIES THURSDAYS)
Once a month on the Thermalies website, high-visibility and topical themes will be discussed by leading experts. A moment of discovery and wellness to stay in touch with Thermalies all year round.
- EUROPE ZONE
A spotlight on European destinations in high demand from visitors.
- BREAKOUT ZONE
A rest area available for sponsorship to offer visitors a chance to discover your establishments, care products or region through a range of sources of information such as virtual reality, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- TOURISM ZONE
Holiday villages, senior citizen breaks, tourist activities nearby the spa: offer your services to our visitors.
SENSES & EXPERIENCES
- HYDRATION BUBBLE
A hydration area for exhibitors offering healthy and natural beverages (juices, teas, herbal infusions, etc.)
To hold classes in yoga, meditation, Pilates, sophrology, self-massage, etc.
To promote your spa treatments and products during the show.
- TREATMENTS & MASSAGES
Stands dedicated to health and wellness treatments for visitors.
A WIDE-RANGING COMMUNICATIONS PLAN
- Substantial media coverage before, during and after the exhibitions
- A display advertising campaign in the Paris metro
- Advertisements and editorial content in major health, women’s and mature lifestyle magazines
- Social media outreach
- Interactive presence on similar-interest websites
- Distribution of free invitations and e-mail campaigns
- A press office dedicated to both exhibitions, with a large number of journalists in attendance at the show and substantial media coverage.
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 77 37 63 24
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 77 37 63 46
SPAS Organisation – 160 bis rue de Paris – CS 90001 • 92645 Boulogne-Billancourt cedex
Trader Register: RCS Nanterre B393 528 062
VAT Registration number: FR 11 393 528 062