LES THERMALIES, the essential exhibition to promote and sell your treatments and products to a targeted clientele
TAKE PART IN LES THERMALIES IN PARIS AND LYON
- Market your cures, products and treatments to a targeted clientele
- Capitalise on a powerful communications campaign
- Develop loyalty from your customers with your new offerings
- Hold talks and/or workshops to shine a spotlight on your business
- Promote your new solutions to the media
A PREDOMINANTLY FEMALE VISITOR AUDIENCE
Build a special relationship with a premium female clientele. Women account for 70% of visitors to Les Thermalies and come to the show to book spa breaks or treatments.
2019 EXHIBITIONS KEY FIGURES
CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE
60 talks & special events
20 talks & special events
6 THEMED PAVILIONS TO MEET YOUR OWN TARGET AUDIENCE:
- FRENCH THALASSOTHERAPY
The latest trends in water therapy drawing on the benefits of sea products
- FRENCH THERMAL SPRINGS
Thermal cures of a range of conditions, and fitness or wellness holidays
- FOREIGN DESTINATIONS
Thalassotherapy, Spa and thermal treatment abroad
- LUXURY SPA
Prestigious establishments at which to wind down or reload, with customised treatment programs
- BALNEOTHERAPY DESIGN
Premium equipment and accessories for wellness professionals
- BATH SPACE
Bathroom showroom recreating at-home water therapy and a design-led boutique for all spa accessories (bathrobes, towels, swimsuits, etc)
3 NEW FEATURES IN 2020
- SPIRIT & TRAVEL
Places to recharge, sporting, wellness, spiritual and meditation retreats, detox or fasting breaks with or without walking, Ayurveda treatments, etc.
- HEALTH SERVICES
An area dedicated to healthcare prevention, equipment and treatments, offering services, advice, screening and information to visitors.
- ANTI-AGING – TREATMENTS
Cosmetics, nutri-cosmetics, institutes, clinics and other establishments dedicated to anti-aging.
SENSES & EXPERIENCES
- HYDRATION BUBBLE
A hydration area for exhibitors offering healthy and natural beverages (juices, teas, herbal infusions, etc.)
To hold classes in yoga, meditation, Pilates, sophrology, self-massage, etc.
To promote your spa breaks and products during the show.
- TREATMENTS & MASSAGES
Stands dedicated to health and wellness treatments for visitors.
A WIDE-RANGING COMMUNICATIONS PLAN
- Substantial media coverage before, during and after the exhibitions
- A display advertising campaign in the Paris metro and at strategic locations in Lyon
- Advertisements and editorial content in major health, women’s and mature lifestyle magazines
- Social media outreach
- Interactive presence on similar-interest websites
- Distribution of free invitations and e-mail campaigns
- A press office dedicated to both exhibitions, with a large number of journalists in attendance at the show and substantial media coverage.
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 77 37 63 24
Deputy Project Manager
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 77 37 63 46
SPAS Organisation – 160 bis rue de Paris – CS 90001 • 92645 Boulogne-Billancourt cedex
Trader Register: RCS Nanterre B393 528 062
VAT Registration number: FR 11 393 528 062